Tuesday, September 18, 2012

It's Been a While...

Dress and Harness: BCBGMAXAZRIA (love this harness too) ** Shoes: DV by Dolce Vita ** Handbag: Z Spoke by Zac Posen (red one here) ** Jewelry: Forever21

I'm back! I've taken a short 2 month hiatus, but I am now slowly getting back into the groove of things.  I'm home from LA and back in good ole Nebraska.  Ahh I miss LA so much!  Definitely the best 2 months of my life! I couldn't have asked for a better internship or a better company to work for.  I hope I will be able to continue my career with BCBG.  

Anyways, after arriving home from LA, I had the opportunity to fly to New York City and work at Fashion Week for BCBG (pictures above).  I assisted with their BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway show along with the Herve Leger by Max Azria show.  Wow, talk about a great experience!  It has always been a dream of mine to go to NY Fashion Week, and it was even better than I imagined!  Harnesses seemed to be the trend at both the BCBG and Herve shows, so I figured I needed one for myself and I am so glad I bought one!  Although, my mom was a little concerned when she first saw it...While I was in NYC, I also got to go out for Fashion's Night Out and I was able to snap a pic with Lubov Azria (Max Azria's wife).  She is such an inspirational woman! 

Hope everyone is having a great day!
Ellyse

6 comments:

  1. This dress is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your pics from Fashion week! xx.
    Meg

    www.forallthingslovelymr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful experience you had. I am happy for you and you look good as always :)

    Smile On:)...Classy Pam

    http://classypam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is so awesome that you got to work for BCBG and I love the harness!! I can only imagine what your Mom thought of it though... LOL! Great post and very nice pics. You looked lovely! xx Pip

    http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're back!! What great opportunities you have had! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back!! Sounds like your internship was an amazing opportunity!! Love the photos!
    Meredith
    www.createthatoutfit.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome back lady! So good to hear that you had a wonderful summer and experience at NYFW. Can't wait to see your fabulous Fall outfits!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete