Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stand Out

Clothing: BCBGMAXAZRIA (top here) (similar blazer here)  Shoes: Kate Spade (here)  Jewelry: Betsey Johnson ring, bracelets are unknown designer  Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs

Don't get me wrong, my favorite go-to outfit is a beautiful flowy dress or a nice fitted skirt, but once in a while its nice to throw on a pair of pants and be comfortable/casual chic for the day.  And lets not forget about how good it feels to wear flats instead of braving an 8 hour day in heels!  Speaking of flats, my favorite part of this outfit are the flats!  Pointed toe + bow + leopard = perfection.  These Kate Spade shoes are my favorite pair of flats I own.  My justification for splurging on them was they are named the "Elise" flat. So it was only fitting that I own them, right? I think so. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week!
- Ellyse

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are great!

    http://fiveminutefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colour combination :) I adore your leopard flats :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete