Monday, April 16, 2012

Splattered









   Jacket: BCBGMAXAZRIA (here) ** Dress: BCBGMAXAZRIA Runway (old) ** Necklace: Betsey Johnson ** Shoes: Giani Bini


I've gotten mixed reviews about this dress from friends, but I have to say, it is one of my favorite pieces I own.  It's so different and you don't find many dresses like it.  I remember when this dress first hit the runway for BCBGMAXAZRIA's Spring 2009 collection.  The first time I laid eyes on it, I knew I had to have it!  Hope you like it just as much as I do!

Have a good day!
Ellyse

5 comments:

  1. i think the dress is super fun. and what you've paired it with makes it very sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you gotten mixed reviews?! This dress is amazing and you pull it off so well!!!! I definitely love it as much as you do and I agree with Lindsay that pairing it with a blue blazer makes it very sophisticated!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete