Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Angular

Dress: BCBGMAXAZRIA (here)  Shoes: BCBGirls (old)  Bag: Steve Madden  Jewelry: Express, Vince Camuto  Sunglasses: Target

I am in love with this dress!  The modern and sophisticated look combined with the pleating and the way it flows when I walk make me feel so feminine.  Lets not forget about the beautiful bold colors!  Also, longer dresses seem to be the trend lately, and this length is great for work or any professional setting for that matter.  

I would also like to welcome my guest blogger for this post, Mugzy (my dog).  It's his 5th birthday today so I decided it would only be fitting for him to make a special appearance on his special day.  :)

Hope everyone has a great day!
-Ellyse

12 comments:

  1. Found your blog through Chictopic. Love your style, especially this dress!!

    -Hope
    www.aflatteringtale.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful ! This outfit is fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your blog through Chictopia and am now a follower. I love your style, it's very inspiring.
    this dress is fantastic! love the pleats. Good choice with the shoes and jewels.
    maybe if you have time, you'd like to see my blog. :)
    xx
    ola
    www.stylesbyola.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ellyse,
    Just found you through Chictopia! I can see 2 things: 1. You have amazing style, 2. You have the same problem with BCBG as me - MAJOR penchant.
    I'm loving your blog and I'm adding it to my Bloglovin'.

    Huge kiss from another BCBG addict.

    www.blasfemmes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found your blog via Pinterest and am OBSESSED with this dress! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! :) Found your blog on Chictopia! Love this dress, love your style, love your blog! New follower :) And you are from Omaha? I am a fellow Midwestern from Minnesota!

    xoxo,
    Rachel
    www.rachelslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How am I just finding your blog you're STUNNING!!! So amazing, keep posting girl!

    littlejstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are SO gorgeous! love love love this dress. So chic! Definitely adding you on bloglovin :) xoxo linds of www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found this image on Pinterest, and am so happy this look was yours, too! This dress is gorgeous and I am considering it for a fundraising event. How tall are you, if you don't mind me asking? And it looks so much better on you than it does on the model on the Nordstrom website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm about 5 foot 8. This dress is longer than most, but it is so beautiful! It would be great for a fundraising event. :)

      Have a good day!
      Ellyse

      Delete